As usual, I start up X-Chat Aqua, find undernet under server list, hit connect, and I get this:
Looking up us.undernet.org
* Connecting to us.undernet.org (22.214.171.124) port 6667...
* Connected. Now logging in...
* *** Looking up your hostname
* *** Checking Ident
* *** Found your hostname
* *** No ident response
* No lame bots allowed here..
* Closing Link: Sentinal by mesa.az.us.undernet.org (K-lined)
* Disconnected (Remote host closed socket).
Cycling to next server in UnderNet...
And then then it repeats until it times out. Any ideas as to what the problem is?
Edited by Sentinal, 18 June 2007 - 10:39 PM.