Hacking Airport Extreme

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Subterraneus

Subterraneus

• Members
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:17 PM

Good luck man! Asshole network admins suck ass.

So very true, I finally got access to my network's router about a year ago, it's really a pain, so good luck!

#12 hyogasaint7

hyogasaint7
  • V.I.P.
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE(hyogasaint7 @ May 22 2007, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a package installer so I believe you will need physical access to the computer anyways.
Siph0n was kind enough to correct me in IRC that you can install .pkg installers via the terminal.

"installer -pkg /path/to/logKext.pkg -target /" is the syntax you will need. Hope this helps!
"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards." -- Aldous Huxley

#13 superlukeyboy

superlukeyboy
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 02:18 AM

can we have a moderator clear this topic up? thank you to everyone whos given helpful contributions, i really appreciate it. but now it seems to have ended up as an argument between whos incompetent and whos got the better dad which really doesnt help with "Hacking Airport Extreme" as the post is titled.

Back to what MacJunky said about being trusted etc, the problem is that I have a brother and sister and they never leave their laptops and its because of them that the internet access control was set up in the first place. however my dad cant stop them after 10 and let me carry on using it, its not fair. so theres not going to be any way of convincing him to change that.

i think what im going to have to do is install the keylogger and obtain the password that way

thanks again everyone

#14 MacJunky

MacJunky
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE(superlukeyboy @ May 25 2007, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Back to what MacJunky said about being trusted etc, the problem is that I have a brother and sister and they never leave their laptops and its because of them that the internet access control was set up in the first place. however my dad cant stop them after 10 and let me carry on using it, its not fair. so theres not going to be any way of convincing him to change that.
How about MAC address filtering?
**This user has left as of 2008.01.22**

#15 stellapsyche

stellapsyche
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:42 AM

hey do you have access to the setup manual? the nsa has fucked us over with apple and other router companies by building in back doors using that actual hardware to make a data loop with the setup manuals of most new routers they give you a ip address to setup the router  if you add : to the end of the url/ip link given you can activate the back door but you still need the right port for the actual data loop interface which will go after the :

#16 stellapsyche

stellapsyche
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:00 AM

to be honest i use a desktop computer with a vmware os to run HDHD with a kernal modded by nsa security source code my actual router is a raspberry pi that i have a 5 mile radius 5g 8011 etc fiber optic technology wifi adapter and two other 3 mile radios 5gb wifi adapters attached which the raspberry pi has alpine linux this only two part of my network setup the 3rd is a server with a vmware cloud os that i run the cloud os version of parrot linux and my own udp vpn node on

Edited by stellapsyche, 21 July 2015 - 06:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users