What Undernet server?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 SemidiosVerdugos

SemidiosVerdugos
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 07:44 PM

Well for the sake of actually answering your question, since that seems to be too hard for most people. Here is the list of servers I have in my connect list, it varies as to which one I actually connect to.

mesa.az.us.undernet.org
Amsterdam.NL.EU.undernet.org
Oslo2.NO.EU.undernet.org
LosAngeles.CA.US.Undernet.org
newyour.ny.us.undernet.org

There are many more out there though, you might want to check out Undernet's Server List

Hope that helps. I find it sad that I am the first one to actually post a server, its not like it was that labor intensive or is "secret" info. While it might not matter what server each of us connects to, it was the question asked. Those of us that use IRC quite a bit have found that some servers are more stable, faster, or whatever, whats the harm is actually sharing that knowledge (which is what this forum is based on: sharing the knowledge).

--Semidios
Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for the war.

#12 hyogasaint7

hyogasaint7
  • V.I.P.
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 08:42 PM

(which is what this forum is based on: sharing the knowledge).

Sorry to go out on a rant here but some knowledge is just stupid to share. For instance my penis size is 5 inches at erect and the price of tea in China is 0.20/oz. UnderNet requires all of the servers on the network to have high requirements on their hardware/connection that you should not have to worry about one server being too much better than the next. It's not like any of those servers have a terrible amount of downtime to worry about. The question was stupid which is why it got no damn responses. And yes I'm in a bad mood at the time so rant back if you desire...
"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards." -- Aldous Huxley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users